In order to remember our member s and great F1 Drivers Vittorio and Tino Brambilla, Ferrari Club Vedano al Lambro estabilished the "Memorial Brambilla" award (sponsored by Beta Utensili). Every year, this prize is awarded to someone related to motorsports.
- 2001: Oreste Giovannini (Former Scuderia Ferrari mechanic)
- 2002: Giorgio Piola (Motorsport Journalist)
- 2003: Giancarlo Minardi (F1 Constructor and young pilots trainer)
- 2004: Nestore Morosini (Motorsport Journalist)
- 2005: Romolo Tavoni (Former Team Principal of Scuderia Ferrari and Autodromo di Monza's Race Director)
- 2006: Pino Allievi (Motorsport Journalist)
- 2007: Ercole Colombo (Formula 1 photographer)
- 2008: Gianfranco Palazzoli (Former Pilot and Manager, motorsports expert)
- 2009: Franco Scandinaro (Official Formula One TV cameraman)
- 2010: Giorgio Terruzzi (Motorsport Journalist)
- 2011: Arturo Merzario (Former Formula One Pilot)
- 2012: Ezio Zermiani (Motorsport Journalist)
- 2013: Bruno Giacomelli (Former Formula One Pilot)
- 2014: Andrea de Adamich (Former Formula One Pilot and Motorsports Journalist)
- 2015: Ernesto "Tino" Brambilla (Former Formula One Pilot and Vittorio's brother)
- 2016: Mauro Coppini (Motorsport Journalist and Engineer)
- 2017: Riccardo Patrese (Former Formula One Pilot)
- 2018: Leo Turrini (Motorsport Journalist).
- 2019: Giampaolo Dallara (Motorsport Engineer and Head of Dallara Automobili, italian chassis designer and builder).
- 2020: Peo Consonni.
- 2021: Oscar Berselli.
- 2022: Giacomo Agostini